Wednesday, March 27, 2019

fed up

My urge to write always comes when I'm in the middle of an exam.
I just went through a break up and it's been the first time ever in my life not being in any sort of relationship with anyone. Even after every break up there was always somebody else there that I could hang on to. Now, it's jut me myself and I. I haven't even told ANYONE about this break up. I don't feel the need to tell, but if anything serious comes up, I'll have to sooner or later.
I heard in an interview i watched i that said "I would rather feel heartbroken, than to feel nothing towards them" and that got me thinking. Do I really feel nothing now? Would I rather feel heartbroken than nothing? Because feeling heartbroken means that there's still something you felt towards them. Feeling nothing is just plain harsh.
But I feel like as if I
I only want to go on dates
not serious relationships
my head should have a warning sign that said
DONT DATE ME I'M A NARCISSIST
even though i'm not
I just don't feel like being
anybody's anyone
but yet
I want to feel
that spark you get
when you're having a crush
or just bluntly falling in love
Now when i say the word love
or crush
there's a name that pops into my head
and it's no longer you


No comments:

Post a Comment