Saturday, October 20, 2018

Life update

Don't know why but it seems illegal to not start the blog by saying that i miss writing, but i do! I really do. It's like a part of me coming back together every time I write here. The journal is okay but writing here is a totally different universe.

So it's only been my first year of college and I have gained so much experience in every second of it. For starters, I got into MSS which is a himpunan mahasiswa manajemen. Management Student Society. And the best thing is, I got into the division I have always wanted since I started knowing about MSS, Marketing. Since day one on my maba days, I have watched Red Session videos because I just dig those kind of platforms. I watched the episodes and learned a thing or two. When I found out that it was from the marketing division, I knew for sure I wanted to be a part of that division. And here I am! Strategic Leader Candidate for Marketing Division with Neska, Nanda, and Farrel. But that's another blogpost to write. 

Other than that, I got into being The 17th FEBUI CUP Management Executive as the Ketua Bidang 5 which handles the publication, public relation and registration, and the creative visual division. So grateful for that because those are actually my department. The divisions I could actually take care of. But we're still running and we haven't finished yet so, again, that's another blogpost. Our main events are going to be on April 2019 so get excited for that!

Room update: I moved into my brother's room. So my brother got his room renovated when he got married so it could be a bigger space for him to have a baby and everything. Until he bought a house and I started taking over his room. I redecorated from scratch. Designed a head over bookshelf, 
painted the whole room white, got the room all tumblry. Let's just say I'm in love with my room right now. It's still a blank canvas tho. The white walls are still pretty empty so that's the challenge for me. I guess I could make a video out of it, right after I feel up the blank spaces to make it video worthy and get some of the things I need for the room. I'm in love with it and it's a major transformation from my old room. 


Currently going through my 3rd midterm exams right now. This is what I always do, I procrastinate and do other things I barely even think of doing when I don't have to study. But I have already finished 3 subjects, 4 more to go. And I have plenty of time to study so I guess why not make a life update. Besides, I have been so AWOL in writing lately cause I just can't find the time for it. There was an ad on youtube that said it only takes 45 minutes a day to read a book a week to be a successful person and I'm trying it out. Even though this is writing but I feel like my brain is functioning properly again when I'm writing. Even the most pointless things. 

Also, I started a somewhat bullet journal for planning and currently loving it. I would take a picture but then again, that's a whole other blogpost. Come to think of it, there is actually plenty of content I could create in my life. I wonder why I ever stopped blogging. It's actually fun and you don't need anything in return. But you get something everytime you come back to your old blog post and you re-read what you were thinking at that time. Maybe I could make this a thing again, but then again, that's just a maybe. We'll see what the future brings. But one thing for sure is that I want to have something to look back to when I'm in my 40's.


No comments:

Post a Comment