Friday, July 08, 2011

COUNTDOWN

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to People
1. "ZOO WEE MAMA!" (I don't even know what that means)
2. "Admit that i'm awesome!"
3. "Please, don't make me moody"
4. "KEEP IT REAL, DUDE"
5. "Idgaf about my grammar :p "
6. "Popularity isn't everything, so don't try to be famous!"
7. "No one understands me!"
8. "GIVE ME YOUR LOLLY POP a.k.a leave a comment :)"
9. "I DON'T BITE"
10. "Nobody can replace my bffs"

Nine things about myself
1. I'm awesome!
2. It feels so goood being an 8th grader now (idk why)
3. I looove cute guys with dimples 
4. All i want is someone to listen to my silly stories
5. I'm easy going :) Just don't bust my mood
6. I love love looovvee the color BLUE
7. I love Vanilla
8. ...and sometimes i smell a little bit like Vanilla
9. I GOT MAARRSS SAAARRSSS

Eight ways to win my heart
1. Make me laugh and smile everyday
2. Be polite and have manners
3. DO NOT EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SMOKE
4. Don't be too awkward
5. A Guitar player? That would be great!
6. Buy me ice cream to make me happy
7. Can cook me meal
8. Oh yeah and don't be a JERK

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Allah
2. My awesomeness.
3. Paris..4. ART (my dream of being an Artist of course)
5. Music 
6. BFFS
7. ...the color blue?

Six things I do before I fall asleep
1. Pee (i don't like to wake up in the middle of the night just to go to the bathroom)
2. Wash my face
3. Adore my sexy face while brushing my teeth
4. Change into my pajamas
5. Pray
6. Lay on my bed and doing NOTHING but thinking EVERYTHING 

Five places I want to visit
1. Paris of course
2. L.A. 
3. Australia 
4. Hongkong
5. CANADA!

Four things I'm wearing right now
1. PJ's 
2. A bowtie
3. Underwear hehe
4. ...and socks.

Three people understand you a lot
1. My teddy bear :)
2. My best friend
3. My Mom (sometimes)

Two things I want to do before I die
1. Travel AROUND the world
2. Own an art gallery called...... (still a secret)


One confession
1. Hmm... I, AMALIA PRADIFERA IS AWESOME!



found it on Vilda's blog





No comments:

Post a Comment