Sunday, September 15, 2019

about de-mot.

(It was sitting there as a draft so I decided to publish it)

Second week of college already got me loaded with assignments and presentations to do. This is just me procrastinating as the time still ticks and would never stop. This is absolutely not one of those days where you could just lay in bed doing nothing all day. Bath-less and bed hair all day through out the day. No, this is not me complaining. I barely even complain about stuffs anyway. But these are the things you should do when you're feeling slightly demotivated. 

1. Change your playlist
Something new for the ear is quite soothing and keeps you hyped up for anything new. I change up my playlist every time I get bored of something, hence the countless playlists I have on spotify. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm currently in to BTS. But their music is actually quite good. Up until now I already have 3 playlists of them. One is called listen when you feel like dancing the one I made to hype myself up only to find out I'm digging the BTS track "Boy With Luv" and "Kill This Love" from Blackpink, and the rest is history... I literally started looking at zumba videos with K-Pop in it to help me zumba and I fell in love with the music and the dance moves. I can't this is too embarrassing to continue. The second one is self love is the best love that was inspired by the Love Yourself Campaign. It contains a mixed set of music from Love Yourself, Map of the soul: Persona, and even some tracks from Dark & Wild. The third one (I think this could be the last one) is soft baked cookies on my soundcloud playlist. I started to listen to their soundcloud ever since V released Winter Bear. They were called soft baked cookies because the boys are soft and i love chocolate chip cookies. My current favorite track from the soundcloud playlist is 4 o'clock by R&V.

2. Clean up your room
When you're feeling worn out, clear up your mind by clearing up your desk. This is something that would always work for me. A new change of scenery for the room could highly lead to a boost of motivation. I would clean up my room every before exams and after exams. Even in between exams I could not stop thinking about how I could decorate my room. I'm currently in a state where I love my room and its how I've always wanted, wide & spacious, white walls, picked out the furniture I always wanted, and a self designed bookshelf. But my room's not quite perfect yet tho because there's still a lot of things in mind, and sometimes the room is just too messy. Spring cleaning is just around the corner!

3. Treat yourself
It's always important to love yourself because self love is the best love. I treat myself every weekend just to show myself a job well done. Even cheat on weekdays where I just can't bare with my sweet tooth cravings. I usually end up with cookies & cream puyo, blizzard dairy queen, or any boba tea drink.

4. Meet up with friends
Being demotivated could only mean one thing... You're screwed up with life and you just need new excitement. My besties are always the source of my excitement because I get to listen to their stories and catch up with their life, and I also get to tell them mine. It's a real good therapy to have a nice brunch with the loved ones.

5. Get back on track
After all the reverse demot therapy, actually all you need to do is get yourself back on track with all the hectic schedules. Tick out the to do lists, create new to do lists. My favorite part is to make a bullet journal out of my agenda because it doesn't only give me the chance to create something but it also gives me the opportunity to keep my life on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment