Saturday, September 07, 2013

Broken Arrow



Have you ever had the feeling when you have nothing to hold on when the pole is right in front of you? The feeling where you feel lost and you need to hug something when the only thing close to you is your teddy bear? and you feel like it's a perfect night to be wasted drown in tears thinking too much about something that would never happen but in your mind you assume they do? You're not in the mood in doing anything but you have a lot of things to do you just push things away. You have a lot of things in mind but can't speak because everything in your head is mixed and you get tired of thinking. and you feel like you just want to run away from the place you started to another place where nobody knows you and start all over again. Not like this panda and cow, they have each other even though they come from a different kind. You feel like you have nothing when everything is in front of you waiting to be reached. Feeling like nobody's there for you when you're always there for them sucks. I know how it feels, and by you I mean me. I think too much but speak up too little.

What do you do when you're heart's in two places? You feel great but you're torn inside, you feel love but you just can't embrace it. When you found the right one at the wrong time... I'm sorry if I've been writing a lot about how sad I am I'm supposed to share happiness, but just this once. I feel like I don't have anyone to rely on and writing it here makes me feel a little better somehow. 

2 comments:

  1. hello there!

    aww i understand how you really feel & hope you can feel better soon! time will heal dear, x

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you omg we have almost have the similar name! little miss awesome & little miss olen!

      Delete