Friday, February 22, 2013

year 9, what's next?

Year 9, which is now. Today. I am a 9th grader. I don't know why but being a 9th grader feels awesome for me. I'm like the senior to my juniors but I still have a senior. It's like I'm in the middle. The rightest position I could ever ask for. But then comes this one end of the year 9 line which people call, National Exam. It only exists in Indonesia, i think? Honestly, I kinda hate the education system here in Indonesia because it's so complicated, compared to other countries. But I have to do it whether I like it or not. At the end of the line, there happens to be another line called "year 10" and the line of life goes on and on and on and on until you reached the limit which is death. 

Year 10, where to go? Well before I go any longer I have to tell you I got accepted in the High School I applied 5 days ago. I feel like I'm on the top of the world! But there comes this situation called the "decision" part where me, myself, and moi, I have to decide whether I take it or not. And it's kinda a dilemma for me because there's too much to lose if I don't take it. But there's some risks too if I take it. Luckily, my parents finally allows me to take it so why not? 

College? I've already been starting to save some college applications I often get in the mall or other public places. I always save them in one place so I could take a look at it if I finish high school. But I've been thinking, If I go to college, what would my parents do without me? Reminding you that I am the youngest child. I hope my brother already have kids of his own when I go to college so at least someone would be around for my folks when I'm not around. This post is a reminder to myself that I have to put some effort if I want to get what I want and keep trying even if the sky is falling down. 

Future job........ let's just talk about this in the future when I finish high school or at least get to college. "I can't tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone"-ed sheeran-

No comments:

Post a Comment