Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Wristband.



Well... As you see I love love love One Direction. So when I knew @Jak_Wristband sells One Direction's wristband, I just HAD to buy it. Even though I didn't get the blue one, I still bought the red one. And now that wristband feels like a part of me (that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no) And what I love about it is that when people see it their like "OMG One Direction!" and they always, I repeat ALWAYS ask me where did I bought it.  Its like their first impression of me.

What I like about @Jak_Wristband is that they sell really cool wristbands, they create creative designs for the wristband, and I can trust them. Even my mom does. I already bought 2, the One Direction one and Taylor Swift. It's really easy to order. Can't wait for their next wristband :)

2 comments: